Sisters

Most of you know that I was an intern with MTW this summer in Brussels, Belgium. What you might not know is that I served with five other girls. Ages ranging from 20 to 16, I wasn't really sure how we would all get along. By the grace of God though, they became like sisters to me. They were my support, encouragement, laughter, and family.

Girls, each one of you have made such an impact on my life. All coming with such different backgrounds, but united in Christ, with the goal of serving him. I can't thank you each enough for the summer y'all gave me. I don't know about you, but I was nervous about six girls being together for a summer. I think even our mentors were surprised how well we got along. All for God's glory, that's for sure.

 Uncle B. - 
Thanks for your love for photography and missions. For always being up for adventure and doing new things. For being willing to let kids color on you for the sake of others sanity. Most of all though for your great love for the Lord and worshipping him in everything you do. Love you photo buddy!

 Sweet G.-
The Dad of our group. Thank you for being so willing to lead us all. For taking charge and yet being so kind and gentle. Thank you for always thinking of prayer as a first resort and not a last one. You led me to Christ in so many of our talks and journeys. Love you girl!

 B.-
Thanks for being willing to truly give. To give your time, your generosity, and your love. You love whole heartedly. You are one of the most generous people I've ever met. I love how you always encourage and have the right thing to say at the right time. 
 E. T.-
Where to even begin! Ah. Your love for life is something I admire so much. Thank you for teaching me chess and singing through everything with me. I cant tell you how much I miss your laugh. "Cute Jeremiah, but the way to a girl's heart is not by treating her like a vending machine." 
E. K. -
My soul sister. Thank you for seriously everything. For your late night talks and your bubbly spirit. Your giggles at all the wrong times. HA! I cannot wait to serve with you again. Seriously, you are my true kindred spirit. Love ya roomie.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts