Saturday Morning

I got hacked.

The morning started off great. Coffee next to me, Pioneer Woman playing softly in the background, scrolling through Facebook on my laptop screen in front of me. A quiz to test if I'm smarter than a 2nd grader?! Yes, I would love to test my knowledge of random facts while boosting my self confidence! *60 questions later*, "Hmm. This quiz is a lot longer then these things usually are..." *screen freezes & chaos ensues*.

Long story short- don't take the quiz. Yes, you are smarter than a 2nd grader.

(p.s. this is the only picture recovered off my laptop. Though I'm sad I lost all my albeit bad pictures from 8th-10th grade, I am thankful this one was spared.)

Comments

  1. Oh nooo! I'm so sorry! That's so annoying...
    (Beautiful picture though.:-))

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts