DPP 2017- Day 9

DPP 2017- Day 9

I was really worried about being so far away from Lyd at the beginning of this semester. Sure, we'd been apart a couple of times before, but not for long. In fact, the longest was this summer when I was gone for 33 days.

With both of us starting at two different schools, we didn't know how often our schedules would allow us to see each other. I was scared we would grow apart. That we wouldn't have time for one another.

This time apart though, has taught me a lot about our relationship. We don't have to be living in the same house to keep that special bond. We can pick up where we left off. We continue to grow together into this new chapter.

Honestly, it is pretty fun. I do miss living with her terribly, don't get me wrong, but I love going to visit. I love seeing her have her own new friends. I especially love getting to spend time alone with her though, just one on one.

People always ask us what it is like to have a twin. Well, what would it be like to not have a twin? I really don't want to know. I wouldn't have it any other way. Love ya wombmate!

#DPP17

Comments

Popular Posts