Peace

"What has the Lord shown you during the past year?" Wow. What has he not? He has shown me what it is to be broken-hearted. He has shown me his comfort. He has shown me joy and provision.

In the beginning of 2017, I would have never thought that that would be my answer. My nephew had just died and my Grandma was getting sicker each day. I was in a rough spot. A place where I thought there couldn't be any reconciliation.

Throughout all that has come to pass in the last year though, He has shown me his great peace. "Peace the passes understanding." A peace that has changed my life, flipped it 180 degrees. He has given me a confidence to share this peace and to bravely put myself out into situations I dreaded before. He showed me that reconciliation can only come from him and him alone. My how glorious it is when you trust in that alone.

So what has He shown me in the past year? That I am in desperate need of a great Savior. That I have absolutely no need to fear for what the next year holds. He set a path for me since the beginning and here I am now taking it one step at a time.

What has the Lord shown you?

Comments

Popular Posts