April 2018

It's been a while!
Lots has happened since my last post. Papers due, projects completed, classes finished, conferences went to, quality time spent... the list could go on and on really! I'm gonna be honest- this life is not so easy sometimes. These are the moments though that push me on to get through the rough ones! The moments where my heart is filled.

I could say a lot here, but it really all goes back to one thing- our God is so great. Every day- these past couple weeks he has reminded me this day after day. I will never tire of singing and telling of his mercy and love in
my life. Lowest lows and highest highs- he is constant. We might not call on him in those moments (because we are definitely enough, right?!), but there he is, ever by our side. "My heart stands in AWE of your words," Ps. 119:161 (esv).

"Live free.
It's not the liberty to do whatever you want whenever and wherever you want,
But rather it's living in accordance with the author of humanity
And finding freedom by connecting with the creator who conceived you.
Let the light flood into your eyes for the first time.
Feeling the blood course through your veins, finding the truest version of yourself
By knowing the one who knows you even better than you know yourself." 

-For King and Country, O God Forgive Us.

Comments

Popular Posts