The Start of Summer

A lot has happened in the past month-

Finished my Freshman year of college (and am now 68% complete with my associates degree in Graphic Arts!!)...

Tagged along with TAMUCC RUF to Florida for their week long RUF conference...

Met my financial goals to be able to serve in Belgium this summer again (it's a long story)...

Celebrated with dear friends on their graduations...

Watched a lot of favorite movies (Hello Narnia and We Bought A Zoo!!)…

And all of this with my best friend by my side!

So thankful to be able to spend just a little shy of a month with Lydia before we both go our separate ways for the summer. As of today, Lydia starts her 2 month internship at Isaiah 55 ministries in Reynosa, MX. I couldn't be more proud of her for choosing to spend her summer in service to the Lord. It shows to humility and sacrifice. On a side note- I don't think I'd be able to do it! I've got it pretty cushy, in comparison, in Belgium.

I am so very blessed to have a twin. It really is the greatest blessing (and curse! Haha!). To always have someone who has your back and knows even the things you choose not to say out loud. A built in forever buddy who will never leave you. Someone who will always make me laugh, even when I don't feel like it.

All this to say- Lyd, I'm gonna miss ya a lot this summer, but I am so proud and thankful for you! Much love always, Sh.

Comments

Popular Posts