DPP 2018 Day 7

DPP 2018 Day 7-

While thinking this could be my last Christmas in the U.S. for a little while is mind-blowing and exhilarating, it is also mixed with some other feelings today. I will miss being with family and our traditions that have developed over the years, but I know that I will be blessed with such a great team and community and a whole new set of traditions in Panama. I am excited for the future that I am being reminded of again and again this season.

"The riches of this world will fade
The treasures of our God remain
Here I empty myself to owe this world
Nothing and find everything in You
I surrender, I surrender
I surrender all to You
Take my life, a sacrifice
In You alone I’m satisfied
Here I empty myself to owe this world
Nothing and find everything in You
Everything in You
I surrender, I surrender
I surrender all to You"
All Sons and Daughters - "I Surrender."

Comments

Popular Posts